Conditions for processing personal data
1. Personal data controller:
The operator of personal data, ie the entity that processes the personal data of the data subject, is the company BLUR, s.r.o., with its registered office at Malá Maňa 64, 94145 Maňa, IČO: 45723524 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
We value the privacy of all persons and respect their right to personal data protection. The operator proceeds with the processing of personal data in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll., On the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws of data subjects by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), ( hereinafter referred to as the "Act").
In connection with our activities, we process personal data for various purposes. Usually the processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound.
The Operator processes personal data only on the basis of legal legal bases: - fulfillment of the contract or pre-contractual measures, - fulfillment of our legal obligation according to a special regulation; - fulfillment of a task carried out in the public interest, - fulfillment of our legitimate legitimate interests, in so far as those interests do not outweigh the legitimate interests of the data subject, - if necessary to protect the life, health or property of the data subject or other natural person. persons only with the consent of the person concerned, which the person concerned may withdraw at any time.
2. Purposes and legal basis of personal data processing:
In the event of the existence of a contractual relationship between the data subject and the Operator, the Operator processes the personal data of the data subjects on the basis of the legal title of the contract, exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes of this contract.
The Operator processes personal data of the data subjects on the basis of the legal title of legitimate interest or consent of the data subject in order to resolve complaints, resolve deficiencies and surveys, exclusively to the extent of name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone number whose processing is necessary to achieve mentioned.
If the data subject voluntarily notifies the Operator of his personal data without prior action of the Operator, such personal data will be processed by the Operator to the necessary extent on the basis of a legal title of legitimate interest (especially for assessing the data subject's request and providing a response to the data subject).
Personal data is processed by BLUR, s.r.o. in order
- invoicing of delivered services
- sending e-mail offers of BLUR, s.r.o.
- contact on social networks
- preparation of the contract, recovery of receivables
Personal data company BLUR, s.r.o. does not provide to third parties, with the exception of:
- UDM AUDIT s.r.o. , Kráľovská cesta 1, Nitra 949 01c providing services in the field of accounting and human resources
Competitions taking place on social networks:
Some competitions can take place in the form of data sharing, especially comments, through the profiles of the affected persons on social networks (eg the reaction of the affected person to the Operator's fun page through his profile on the social network Facebook or Instagram). In such a case, the Operator will process the personal data of the affected persons to the extent of submitting the prize (via direct messages on the social network) in order to participate in the competition and possibly declare / publish the winner of the competition (on the Operator's profile page on the social network). in particular the login name. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes is the consent of the data subject in the form of voluntary participation in a competition. For the purpose of handing over the prize to the winner, the Operator may also process other personal data in the scope of name, surname and residence, which are necessary to achieve the purpose of handing over the prize, based on the legal basis of the consent of the person concerned. The person concerned may withdraw the consent at any time under the conditions set out below
contacts of the Operator. The controller will process this personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the competition or until the consent of the person concerned is revoked. After revoking the consent, the Operator will not further process personal data for the purpose to which the revocation of the consent relates. However, even after revoking the consent, the controller may continue to process the personal data of the data subject to a limited extent on a legal basis of legitimate interest, for the time strictly necessary to prove legitimacy of personal data processing or legal claims or to fulfill obligations arising from generally binding legal regulations (usually for a period of 3 years from the revocation of the consent to the processing of personal data).
3. Retention period of personal data:
All personal data are processed only to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in point 2 of these Conditions and only for the time necessary to achieve the stated purposes, but no longer for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations or in accordance with them.
Personal data processed by the Operator on the legal basis of the consent of the data subject are processed until the revocation of the consent; However, the controller may process some of this data even after revoking the consent, if it has another legal reason to do so (eg to prove the correctness and legality of the procedure for processing personal data or to be able to defend against legal claims).
Personal data processed by the Operator for the legal title of legitimate interest or personal data processed by the Operator for the purpose of direct marketing are processed until the objection of the person concerned against the processing of his personal data.
Identification of recipients of personal data:
The operator may make the personal data of the persons concerned available to third parties only in cases where this is required or permitted by law or with the consent of the person concerned. The operator makes personal data available only to the usual extent to processors or other recipients:
- suppliers of external services for the Operator (especially programming or other support technical services, server services, e-mail distribution, services related to measuring traffic to our site and adapting their content to user preferences),
- the operator of backup servers or the operator of technologies used by the Operator, who process them to ensure the functionality of the relevant services of the Operator,
- to the extent necessary, the legal, economic and tax advisors of the Operator and the auditors of the Operator, who process them for the purpose of providing advisory services to the Operator.
4. Rights of data subjects:
Right of access to personal data The data subject has the right to request from the Operator, upon request, confirmation of whether or not the data subject's personal data are being processed and, if so, to request information on the processing of personal data concerning the data subject.
The data subject has the right to rectify the personal data concerning him or her, taking into account the purpose of the processing of personal data and to supplement incomplete personal data.
In the case of processing personal data under the legal title of the contract or under the legal consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to transfer personal data concerning him and provided to the Operator in a structured commonly used and machine readable format if personal data is processed. data subject in an automated form and before the expiry of the personal data retention period. The exercise of this right must not adversely affect the rights of others.
The data subject has the right to the destruction of personal data (right to delete personal data) which are the subject of processing if:
- personal data are processed in breach of the law or
- on the basis of revocation of the consent of the data subject (in the case of processing of personal data under the legal title of the data subject's consent), or
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data processed for the legal title of the Operator's legitimate interest and the Operator's legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data do not prevail, or
- personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were obtained or for which they were otherwise processed; or
- after the expiry of the retention period of personal data.
- The right to the destruction of personal data according to point 5 letter d) does not apply if the processing of personal data is necessary for the Operator to:
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, or
- exercising the right to information,
- fulfillment of obligations according to Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of other laws (effective from 25.5.2018) or a special regulation,
- assertion of a legal claim
- for the purpose of archiving, for a scientific purpose, for the purpose of historical research or for a statistical purpose according to § 78 par. 8, where the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives of such processing.
The right to restrict the processing of personal data if:
- the data subject objects to the accuracy of personal data, during a period enabling the Operator to verify the accuracy of personal data and possible updating of personal data,
- the processing of personal data is illegal and the data subject objects to the deletion of personal data and calls instead for restrictions on their use,
- the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing personal data, but needs the data subject to exercise a legal claim, or
- the data subject objects to the processing of personal data pursuant to § 27 par. 1 of Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of other laws (effective from 25.5.2018), until verification of whether the legitimate reasons on the part of the operator outweigh the legitimate reasons of the person concerned.
Right to object to the processing of personal data:
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him / her in all cases where the legal title of the processing of personal data is justified by the interest of the Operator. The data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if such personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that they relate to direct marketing.
In case of suspicion that personal data are being processed illegally, the data subject has the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If the legal reason for processing the personal data of the data subject is his / her consent, the data subject may at any time revoke such consent free of charge at the e-mail address below. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal. The affected person has the right to revoke the consent at any time via e-mail at the address gdpr (at) polygonrunway (dot) com or in writing to the address of the Operator, which is: BLUR, s.r.o., Malá Maňa 64, 94145 Maňa